Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Safety”
Presented by: Julianne Gee, MPH, Immunization Safety Office, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
The Southeast Nebraska AHEC welcomes you to participate in this free continuing education course. In order to participate, please register here and download your free study guide and exam! In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the National AHEC Organization. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education ( ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
To complete the course, participants must:
- Read the learning objectives and disclosures
- Study the educational activity
- Complete the post-test and the evaluation form.
- Successfully complete the post-test with a score of 75% or higher. Your certificate will be immediate available at this point.
- Print the certificate for your records
Continuing Education Credits Available:
1. 0 ACCME credit hour for physicians
1.0 ANCC contact hour for nurses
1.0 ACPE contact hour for pharmacists
Please contact our AHEC offices with any questions!